Area Cleaning Contracts Manager
Well established Facilities Management organisation seek an experienced Area Cleaning Contract Manager to manage and monitor cleaning contracts at various UK sites covering Oxford, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
Area Cleaning Contract Manager duties would include:
- Operational planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring, ensuring all operational requirements of the contract are met.
- Client interface.
- Recruitment, training, performance management & retention of staff.
- Management of budgets and provision of reports.
- Notification of any health and safety, environmental or premises management concerns to the Health & Safety Focal Point or Environmental Focal Point.
- Ensuring Company is always presented in a positive manner.
- Compliance with all existing company systems, procedures and work practices.
- Establishment of excellent interpersonal relationships with Company clients, suppliers, employees and other outside agencies.
Note: A Criminal Records Bureau check may be carried out for this role
Skills required as Area Cleaning Contract Manager:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Accomplished Team Leader/Manager
- Clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles
- IT Proficient
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence (company vehicle provided – will need to meet insurance requirements)
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (must be flexible due to individual contract times of service)
Salary: £25,000 p.a.
Company Benefits: 20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Vehicle and Fuel Card, SSP
Immediate start available so please APPLY TODAY!