Cleaning Area Supervisor
Well established Facilities Management organisation is seeking a Cleaning AreaSupervisor to cover Radley, Wotten, Abingdon, Culham, Wantage.
Contract offered for permanent position with immediate start available.
Cleaning Area Supervisor duties would include:
- Providing operational support at contract level and ensure that all operational requirements of the contracts are met.
- To interface with clients and ensure the Account Manager is kept fully informed of any issues that evolve on site as necessary.
- To supervise directly employed staff - Site Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives.
- Responsibility for compliance with health and safety procedures and legislation.
- Complete conversance with company procedures and organisation.
Skills required as Cleaning Area Supervisor:
- Operational planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring, ensuring all operational requirements of the contract are met.
- Client interface.
- Recruitment, training, performance management & retention of staff.
- Supervision of budgets and assistance with reports.
- Notification of any health and safety or premises management concerns to the Risk Management Focal Point.
- Ensuring organisation is always presented in a positive manner.
- Compliance with all existing company systems, procedures and work practices.
- Establishment of excellent interpersonal relationships with clients, suppliers, employees and other outside agencies.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, based on a split shift. Some flexibility is required and your hours may need to be changed to cover absences and to meet business needs.
This role will include early morning starts.
Salary: £23000 - £24000 p.a
A Disclosure & Barring Service (or CRB) check is required for this role.