Family run leading CAD/CAM tooling solutions company, established 80 years, seeks 5-axis CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to program, set and machine a wide variety of tooling. Joining a long serving team who are passionate about providing a first-class service to their customers, as 5-axis CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator you would be responsible for programming, setting and machining a wide variety of tooling in a range of different materials, whilst providing a personal, hands-on approach in each tool manufactured.
Successful candidate for the position of 5-axis CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator would possess experience in Mazatrol and Heidenhain controls ideally (other machine models and operating systems experience considered) and be an experienced Powermill user, self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to make own decisions on how best to machine a job.
Offered as a permanent contract, the role of 5-axis CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator offers market competitive salary plus overtime opportunities, company benefits and immediate start available.
5-axis CNC Programmer duties include:
- Program, set and machine a wide variety of tooling in a range of different materials such as a tooling board Spider-Man head, aluminium moulds & tools, cast-iron patterns and coreboxes
- Be responsible for own Autodesk Powermill work station
- Operate Vericut software to verify toolpaths prior to running
- Conducting quality assurance and safety checks on all tooling
- Develop CNC programs for machining parts based on engineering drawings and specification
- Interpreting project blueprints
Skills and attributes required by successful candidate for the role of 5-axis CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator
- A real team player, with pride in ones work and a desire for success
- Familiarity with CAD/CAM software
- Able to work under pressure
- Industry relevant qualification – desirable
- Have the skills & capabilities to work to the required standards
- Be adaptable, and be willing to go the extra mile to meet tight deadlines
Location: Willenhall, West Midlands
Hours of work: 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, 7:30am - 12:30pm Friday
Salary: £40,560 p.a. (£20 per hour x 39-hour week) - negotiable dependent upon experience
Overtime available @ time and a third
Benefits: Pension, Leisurebank (additional annual leave)
If you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator, please APPLY TODAY!#