CNC Setter/Operator (Turning)
Established sub-contract machining company are looking for a CNC Setter/Operator (Turning) to join their long-established team in Redditch. Offered as a permanent contract, with competitive pay rate based on experience. Your role as CNC Setter/Operator will be to set and operate Fanuc and Mitsubishi machines. 80% of the workload is turning bar feed, 20% is multi axle machining centres so the ideal candidate will have experience in both of these areas.
Previous CNC experience is essential to fulfil the position of CNC Setter/Operator. Within this role you will be offered overtime, free car parking and company pension.
Duties and responsibilities of CNC Setter/Operator
- CNC Setting and occasional operating
- Turning bar feed and multi axle machining centres
- Using measuring gauges
- To produce components within the agreed standard time
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Multi Axis machining
- Working to tight tolerances and in process measurements
- High precision tolerance works as well as volume
- Quality control, working to customer specification
Skills/attributes required by successful candidate for the role of CNC Setter/Operator
- Previous experience of setting and operating twin spindle and twin turret machines
- Have Turning experience on Fanuc-controlled machines
- Attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator
- Team player, with pride in ones work and a desire for success
- Be adaptable and willing to go the extra mile to meet tight deadlines
Hours of Work: Mon to Fri 14:00 – 22:00
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000, dependent upon experience
Benefits: Workplace pension scheme, free onsite parking
If you have the skills to fulfil the role of CNC Setter/Operator, please APPLY TODAY!