Established Facilities Management organisation seeks an experienced Contract Manager to manage and monitor cleaning contracts in Oxfordshire. If you have previous experience as a Contract Manager or in a similar role within the Facilities Management industry and experience within a Help Desk environment, then please apply today!
Contract Manager duties would include:
- Operational planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring, ensuring all operational requirements of the contract are met.
- Client interface.
- Recruitment, training, performance management & retention of staff.
- Management of budgets and provision of reports.
- Notification of any health and safety, environmental or premises management concerns to the Health & Safety Focal Point or Environmental Focal Point.
- Ensuring Company is always presented in a positive manner.
- Compliance with all existing company systems, procedures and work practices.
- Establishment of excellent interpersonal relationships with Company clients, suppliers, employees and other outside agencies.
Note: A Criminal Records Bureau check may be carried out for this role.
Skills required as Contract Manager:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluency in polish (desirable)
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Accomplished Team Leader/Manager
- Clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles
- IT Proficient
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence (company vehicle provided – will need to meet insurance requirements)
Location: Oxfordshire (other UK sites as required).
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (must be flexible due to individual contract times of service)
Salary: £30,000 p.a.
Company Benefits: 20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Vehicle and Fuel Card, SSP
If you would like to take on the role as a Contract Manager then please call 01527758320 or email your CV over to me to [email protected]. Don’t wait, Apply today!!!