World leading Facilities Management organisation seeks an experienced Contracts Manager to provide operational support, interface with clients, supervise staff, inform account manager at all times and complete conversance with company procedures and organisations.
The role of Contracts Manager is offered as a permanent contract with a competitive salary plus company benefits (pension, life assurance). This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, self-motivated and determined individual. If you have previous experience as a contracts manager, in a similar role or industry then please apply today!
Contracts Manager duties would include:
- Operational planning at contract level with responsibility for contract performance and monitoring, ensuring all operational requirements of the contract are met.
- Client interface.
- Recruitment, training, performance management & retention of staff.
- Supervision of budgets and assistance with reports.
- Notification of any health and safety or premises management concerns to the Risk Management Focal Point.
- Ensuring the company is always presented in a positive manner.
- Compliance with all existing company systems, procedures and work practices.
- Establishment of excellent interpersonal relationships with Calber clients, suppliers, employees and other outside agencies.
Note: A Disclosure & Barring Service (or CRB) check is required for this role.
Skills required as a Contracts Manager:
- Previous experience (desirable).
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Highly proactive and organised.
- Clear understanding of customer service guidelines/ principles.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- IT proficient.
- Driving licence (essential)
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 40 per week
Salary: £25,000 p.a. to £27,000 p.a.