Customer Sales and Account Administrator
Customer Sales and Account Administrator required to join a leading UK based manufacturer of labels and tags for industrial and retail use.
Established and growing considerably, the company offers modern, new offices, an excellent working environment and career progression opportunity.
The primary role of the Customer Sales and Account Administrator will be to drive sales and provide excellent customer service and account management to new and existing clients.
Duties would include:
- Answering customer queries (telephone and email)
- Account management of existing customers
- Sourcing repeat orders from existing customers
- Prospecting for new business
- Re-approaching historic customers
- Maintaining and updating customer database and records
- Associated administrative tasks
Ideal candidates for the role of Customer Sales and Account Administrator would be:
- Seeking a long term career prospect
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Confident in Telesales ability
- Able to work as a team member and on own initiative
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- An excellent communicator
Hours of work: 9am to 5 pm
Salary: Starting basic of circa 18K, commission plan with OTE potential £30,000 p.a.
Immediate start available, so please APPLY TODAY!