Customer Service Associate (to cover maternity leave)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading global medical manufacturing organisation for an enthusiastic, dedicated Customer Service Associate committed to providing highest level of customer satisfaction and superior administrative support. Based in Oxford, offering excellent working conditions and attractive salary, as Customer Service Associate, you would report directly to the Customer Service Manager and be responsible for providing Customer Support for UK and EU internal and external customers. Language skills (French, German or Italian would be beneficial but not essential). Position offered on a 6 or 12-month maternity cover contract basis.
Customer Service Associate duties would include:
- Answer email, telephone, fax and postal enquiries from existing and potential customers timely and efficiently.
- Log information received; maintain detailed and accurate records through IFS ERP & Salesforce CRM system.
- Identify opportunities to “up-sell” during customer interaction and effect communications with Sales Team
- Order entry administration and amendments
- Process orders, return authorisations and credit note requests timely & accurately
- Identify, resolve and record customer interactions liaising with Manufacturing sites and other internal departments and locations as required
- Effectively manage customer relationships, respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
- Prioritise workload and organise own time so that deadlines are met and enquires are answered promptly or passed to the appropriate person
- Analyse customer segmentation, seeking opportunities to augment customer interaction
Skills/Qualifications/Attributes required for the role of Customer Service Associate:
- Degree level education
- Language skills (English fluency - essential/any of French, German, Italian - desirable)
- Knowledge of the Ophthalmic Industry or Medical Device Industry would be beneficial
- Excellent PC/system skills - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Outlook and ERP/CRM systems
- Willingness to develop understanding of procedures, principles and practices of tender and price management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills used to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Strong attention to detail & analytical skills with time management and prioritisation ability
- Proven ability to use good judgment and discretion throughout decision making processes in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to achieve results with a sense of urgency
- Strong implementation & follow-up skills
- Strong problems solving skills with high energy and adaptability
- Calm & consistent demeanour
Hours of Work: Mon to Fri, 8 am to 4.30 pm OR 8.30 am to 5 pm
Salary: £25,000 p.a. to £28,000 p.a. pro-rata
Immediate start available – Please APPLY TODAY!