Customer Service Co-ordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Professional to join an international company, based in Solihull. As Customer Services Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Customer Services Manager within the Aerospace division and your primary role is to ensure the customer is provided with a first class service at all times.
Offered on a permanent contract basis, this opportunity provides a competitive salary plus company benefits, attractive working environment and flexi time! The total working hours per week are 37.5hrs, with core hours of Monday to Thursday 9 am to 4 pm and Friday 9 am to 12 noon.
As Customer Services Coordinator you will be working within a team, serving a wide range of clients across the Aerospace sector, you will need to enjoy working as a team and contribute towards the achievement of the company objectives. You will develop a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of customer service including company objectives, guidelines, procedures & workflows.
Key responsibilities of Customer Service Coordinator
- First point of contact for all customers’ enquiries / concerns
- Investigation of customer complaints or concerns
- Receive and respond to customer’s quotation requests.
- Obtain feedback from customer and update appropriate systems
- Receive and process customers’ orders / schedules including Contract Review process
- Ensuring Aerospace guidelines and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Developing a knowledge of company products / part numbering systems
- Working alongside the Key Account Managers to support, understand and develop the customer
- Monitoring and managing customers’ orders / schedules proactively to ensure parts are supplied on time and right first time
- Working with the UK Aerospace Technical team, Aerospace Quality team, Finance team, as well as with Suppliers and Aerospace dedicated SCM team on a daily basis to ensure every Aerospace Customer’s need is dealt with in a proper way.
- To be expected to work in other areas of the customer service department should the demands of the business require them to do so
Customer Service Coordinator skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ Customer Service experience in similar industry environment
- Aerospace Business and Commercial awareness
- CRM Systems knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving and negotiation
- Computer literate (Excel intermediate
- Teamwork skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work to KPIs and targets
- Willingness to learn and develop a knowledge of company products / part numbering system
- Ability to follow and promote Company procedures & Workflows
Salary: Competitive (dependent upon experience) plus Company Benefits
Please APPLY TODAY – immediate start available