Customer Service Executive
This well-established manufacturing company are looking for a Customer Service Executive working as a Business Administrator and Scheduler to join their busy team in Redditch. Offered as a permanent contract with immediate start available.
As Customer Service Executive, you will be processing orders through to despatch and liaising with commercial, engineering and production teams acting as the customers’ champion. This is a position which will be primarily looking after a high profile customer with great fluctuations in demand.
The role of Customer Service Executive, involves close daily monitoring ensuring stock is kept to a minimum, whilst achieving correct timely deliveries to the customer. Includes overseas ordering, and prioritising of containers to ensure stock levels are kept to target. Accurate attention to detail is paramount.
Duties of Customer Service Executive include:
- Loading customer schedules and orders onto a SAGE system
- Monitoring weekly any changes that can impact within a 3-4-month lead time
- Ordering parts from China
- Prioritising container loads from China to make deliveries into UK in line with customer demand
- Working with outside storage to bring parts in in line with weekly delivery
- Booking dedicated customer transport
- Customer Liaison - general communication with customers regarding queries, deliveries, returns
- Loading and acknowledging orders from numerous customers – checking of pricing, delivery times, payment terms
- Working alongside production to ensure deliveries happen in line with customer expectation
- Organising transport and despatch paperwork, export paperwork with occasional chamber of commerce requirements
The ideal Customer Service Executive candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to process orders through email and also through customer websites
- Microsoft Office – particularly Excel and Outlook
- Good working knowledge of SAGE would be preferable
- Methodical and meticulous attention to detail
- Good team player whilst still being able to use own initiative
- Able to work in a fast-changing environment keeping customers informed on a daily basis
- Preferably to have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of export and relevant paperwork for worldwide shipping would be beneficial but not essential
Hours of Work: Mon to Thurs 8.15 am to 5.00 pm, Fri 8.15 am to 2.15 pm
Salary: £24,000 p.a. to £25,000 p.a.
If you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of Customer Service Executive, please APPLY TODAY!