Customer Services Co-ordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service professional to join an international company, based in Solihull. As Customer Services Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Customer Services Manager and your primary role is to ensure the customer is provided with a first class service at all times.
Offered on a permanent contract basis, this opportunity provides a competitive salary plus company benefits, attractive working environment and flexi time! The total working hours per week are 37.5hrs, with core hours of Monday to Thursday 9 am to 4 pm and Friday 9 am to 12 noon.
As Customer Services Coordinator you will be working within a team, serving a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors, you will need to enjoy working as a team and contribute towards the achievement of the company objectives. You will develop a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of customer service including company objectives, guidelines, procedures & workflows.
- First point of contact for all customers’ enquiries / concerns
- Investigation of Customer complaints or concerns
- Receive and respond to customer’s quotation requests.
- Obtain feedback from customer and update appropriate systems
- Receive and process customers’ orders / schedules including Contract Review process
- Ensuring company guidelines and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Working alongside the Key Account Managers to support, understand and develop the customer
- Monitoring and managing customers’ orders / schedules proactively to ensure parts are supplied on time and right first time
- To be expected to work in other areas of the customer service department should the demands of the business require them to do so
- Any other duties as reasonably required
Skills and experience required:
- Sales office experience
- Computer literate
- Teamwork skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work to KPIs and targets
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Willingness to learn and develop a knowledge of company products / part numbering system
- Ability to follow and promote Company procedures & Workflows
If you would like to be considered for the Customer Services Coordinator role, please contact Cathy on 01527 758 320 or email your CV to email@example.com