Energy and Property Partner
Enthusiastic, customer service orientated candidates required to undertake training and gain qualifications in Property Condition and Energy Performance Surveying. This field based role as Energy and Property Partner, in and around Redditch, Worcestershire offers an excellent opportunity to develop a career WITHIN Property Services, with a competitive basic salary available including additional performance related bonus structure.
As Energy and Property Partner, your role would be to undertake high volumes of Property condition surveys and EPC’s within the residential marketplace, produce accurate and timely reports using various pieces of software in the field, meeting strict quality targets and client SLA’s and provide excellent levels of service and build relationships with clients to maximise business opportunities.
Duties to include:
- Undertake Inventory related property assessments such as Inventories, Property Audits, Property Viewings, Check in’s, Check outs and Legionella Risk Assessments
- Undertake independent Energy Audits
- Submit comprehensive, accurate reports, submitted same day, on a right first time basis.
- Meet daily targets relating to volumes and quality of work
- Display a ‘right first time’ attitude to service delivery
- Use in house IT systems to complete assessments on a daily basis
- Build effective relationships with Clients in your area, to enhance service delivery
- Identify and maximise new business opportunities
- Escalate queries to Senior Energy & Property Partner promptly and take ownership of resolution
- Attend weekly conference calls with Senior Energy & Property Partner
- Attend training sessions as required
- Embrace the core values of the business
Skills/Attributes required by Energy and Property Partner candidates:
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- Ability to self-motivate and work on your own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Show flexibility and adaptability to deliver a diverse range of products
- Embrace new products and processes within a changing business
- Take ownership of Continuous Personal Development
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Diligent, trustworthy and respectful when working in clients’ homes
- Full UK driving licence, own transport and appropriate insurance
- Home PC, printer and Broadband connection
- Experience of undertaking Inventory related property inspections, in the Property Services sector and Face to Face client relationship experience (advantageous but not essential)
Salary: £20,628 p.a. plus performance related bonus
Hours of Work: Mon to Fri 9 am to 5.30 pm (1 weekend shift per month)
Immediate start available – Please APPLY TODAY!