Facility Services Administrator
Well-established Facilities Management organisation require a Facility Services Administrator to join their team at Grove, Wantage, providing support including Reception, Helpdesk, Shared Services and Post duties. Offered as a permanent contract with competitive salary and immediate start available.
Facility Services Administrator duties will include:
- Work effectively with other business sectors and support functions to promote and facilitate the achievement of company and corporate objectives.
- Greeting visitors and answering the switchboard as detailed in work instructions.
- Issuing Visitor passes, and registering visitors to site.
- Issuing Site passes as per instructions.
- Answering Site Emergency Phone.
- Produce reactive and planned Helpdesk jobs.
- Attach and maintain all records associated with the planned and reactive services tasks contained within the Facility Services database.
- Administer the Facility Services database, maintaining key information for the database to function which includes: Creation and maintenance of database registers (e.g. assets, staff names, contractor’s names, contact details), Creation and maintenance of new and existing planned maintenance schedules, Archiving database records.
- Administer Asset Folder.
- Complete administration of TABS system
- Administering New Works process including quotes and purchase orders.
- Prepare weekly reports for Management.
- Assist in Shared Services functions, including scanning of all invoices
- Sorting and delivering post to the various Departments.
- Franking outgoing post and send Courier mail to meet daily deadlines.
- Assisting in the telecommunications services to the Site.
- To ensure all relevant Health and Safety issued are complied with.
Skills required by successful candidate for the role of Facility Services Administrator:
- GSCS English and Mathematics.
- Windows Software: Word and Excel.
- Good understanding of general H&S in the workplace.
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills.
- A good level of IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, employees and teams at all levels.
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change.
- Commitment to the ongoing success of the business.
- Ability to work to minimum supervision.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
Location: Grove, Wantage, Oxfordshire
Hours of Work: Mon to Fri 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (40 hours)
Rate of Pay: £10.32 per hour/£21,466 p.a.
If you have the required skills for the role of Facility Services Co-Ordinator, please don’t delay – APPLY TODAY!