Experienced Payroll Administrator required to join well established manufacturing organisation, based in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove. Must have at least five years’ experience with SAGE 50 in a payroll capacity.
Offered a s a permanent contract, attractive salary of £25,000 p.a. with additional company benefits and early finish Fridays. Immediate start required.
Payroll Administrator Duties:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Processing both weekly and monthly payroll
- Entering and balancing all weekly and monthly payroll journals
- Updates payroll records and personnel files where necessary
- Generating and issuing all payslips and PAYE forms
- Maintaining new starters, leavers and amendments in payroll
- Maintaining the group pension scheme; payments, contributions and changes
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- Manage and calculate taxes and deductions
- Calculate and process all statutory payments such as SSP, SMP & SPP.
- Investigate, resolve and consult in the event of any discrepancies.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
Successful candidates for role of Payroll Administrator must have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Sage 50cloud payroll
- Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office programmes, such as Excel, Word etc.
- Strong attention to detail, be meticulous and efficient
- Familiarity with general accounting principles
- Solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulations
- Good problem solving and problem analysis skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately
- Able to work effectively within a team environment but also on own initiative.
- Extremely organised, excellent time management and able to remain calm in a pressurised environment.
Hours of Work: Mon to Thurs 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Fri 8.00 am to 12.30 pm
Salary: £25,000 p.a.
Immediate start required, so please APPLY TODAY!