Global manufacturer of medical devices, based in Bidford on Avon requires an experienced Production Planner to join their busy organisation.
Reporting directly to Materials and Planning Manager, as Production Planner you will be required to provide manufacturing with production plans in line with customer requirements and manufacturing capacity and work with manufacturing and engineering to review and agree opportunities to improve productivity.
If you are an experienced Production Planner with strong analytical and numerate skills, excellent communication and influencing ability, with previous experience (minimum of 3 years) as a Production Planner, within a fast paced manufacturing environment, using MS office applications and ERP systems, this is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, respected company.
Production Planner duties will include:
- Review demand forecast identify variances from previous forecast and agree changes with Demand Manager.
- Create production plan by SKU and week number considering material availability and manufacturing capacity.
- Work closely with Material Planners to fully understand current and planned material availability.
- Chair weekly production plan reviews with manufacturing detailing capacity requirements over the next 12 months.
- Create, update and report KPI’s including Production Plan adherence and number of plan changes within frozen horizon.
- Maintain relevant data in IFS ensuring accuracy and timely updates.
Competitive salary of £35,000 p.a. offered along with company benefits:
- Life Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Holidays - 24 days plus bank holidays
Immediate start required, so please APPLY TODAY!