Exciting opportunity to join a well-established, high repute Global Premier HVAC Company as a QEHS Coordinator. This primary function as a QEHS Coordinator is to take responsibility of processing product returns, to establish the cause of the returns and analyse the data to drive improvements throughout the business.
The role of QEHS Coordinator is offered as a permanent contract with competitive salary and company benefits. Immediate start available. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with a background in Health & Safety and Quality Control within a manufacturing environment, working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IOSH/NEBOSH certified or qualified by experience.
QEHS Coordinator duties include:
- Processing customer/ engineer returns in an effective, timely manner with an aim to establish and capture the root cause
- Analysing the return data collected to be drive improvements throughout the business
- Controlling the return to supplier of nonconforming purchased product identified via manufacturing and customer/ engineer returns
- Assist in the effective running, maintenance and enhancement of the company’s Health & Safety procedures
- Assist in the creation and continued maintenance of the company’s desire to introduce robust Environmental processes and procedures
- Establishing root cause, performing internal audits
Experience/ Qualifications, Skills required for QEHS Coordinator:
- Previous experience of Quality, Health & Safety related role
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- IOSH/NEBOSH certified or qualified by experience
- Excellent IT skills including excel
- Experienced in the analysis of data
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually as required by objectives set
- Motivated, driven with a passion for making improvements to establish right first-time culture
- Well organised and enthusiastic
- Flexible approach to tasks set
- Works well within a team
- Able to organise workload and prioritise
- Has a passion for establishing root cause
Location: Brierley Hill, West Midlands
Hours of Work: 8am to 4.30pm (Mon – Thurs) and 8am – 1.30pm (Fri).
Salary: £26,000 p.a.
Benefits: Free Parking, Pension, EAP scheme, Health scheme
If you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of QEHS Coordinator, please APPLY NOW!