Service Desk Advisor
Long established, UK renowned manufacturing organisation looking to expand its Service Team capability, seeks a bright enthusiastic individual to join them as Service Desk Advisor
Offered as a permanent contract, this is an exciting opportunity to join the business and play a full part in its future development.
If you have excellent Customer Service skills or have had previous experience as a Service Desk Advisor, please apply immediately.
As Service Desk Advisor, you will be required to supervise the Service Desk, ensuring maximum efficiency and provision of excellent customer service, whilst supporting Sales and Service Manager, ensuring timely processing of invoices and achievement of targets.
Service Desk Advisor duties would include:
- Ensure that all jobs & PPM are scheduled as per customer requirements on time.
- Organising parts go out to site for works to be completed.
- Organising access equipment for site repairs and installs.
- Achieving customers SLA’s by utilising resources & equipment.
- Setting up maximum term Service contracts.
- Preparing management & customer reports.
- Being a point of escalation for all customer service issues.
- Customer contract renewal processing.
- Building Solid relationships with customers and gaining their trust.
- Provide the service staff with support.
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- Resolving customer complaints effectively.
- Maintaining a sound understanding of and adhering to company Code of Conduct and policies.
- Promoting a hardworking, successful and pleasant team environment.
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Attend management & customer meetings.
- Conduct sales calls to existing & new customers to generate leads
Experience, skills & qualities required by Service Desk Advisor:
- Experience working within a similar role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Professional approach
- Computer literate
- Full drivers’ licence
Location: Alcester, Warwickshire
Working hours: Mon - Thurs: 8.30 am – 5.00 pm, Fri: 8.30 am - 2.30 pm
Salary: £21,000 p.a. to £23,000 p.a.
*Wishing to interview and hire for the role of Service Desk Advisor as soon as possible. Don't miss out, APPLY NOW!!*