Service Desk Analyst
An innovative software systems provider is looking for a dynamic and focused driven Service Desk Analyst to join their Operations Team. As Service Desk Analyst you will assist in delivering software solutions to a growing client base within the care industry. The company boasts a team-oriented and progressive environment, where everyone’s opinion matters and attractive working conditions.
Successful candidate for the position of Service Desk Analyst must have software experience, be technical and possess excellent customer service skills. This role is offered as a permanent OR temporary to permanent contract with competitive salary, access to Perkbox (employee benefits) and immediate start available.
Service Desk Analyst duties:
- Act as first-line support to clients responding to e-mail/telephone requests and record all issues or queries via CRM System
- Ensure CRM system is updated with all client contacts and records are accurately maintained
- Liaise with clients to recreate issue, solve issue if possible or provide concise details to the technical team for further analysis and resolution
- Use deductive problem-solving skills to investigate and solve a broad range of support questions
- Ensure adherence to SLAs on responses to clients on issues or queries raised
- Highlight any urgent or critical issues / queries to the Operation’s Director for swift follow up and resolution
- Liaise with the technical team to communicate bug fixes and feature requests via ‘Jira’ ensuring that issues are given the appropriate priority level in line with SLA’s
- Update and create online knowledge base articles to reduce support requests and ensure these are kept updated as new features are added to the system
- Help test fixes provided by technical team and incorporate them into future releases
- Work closely with development to ensure software is more intuitive, easier to deploy and easier to support
- Provide engaging remote training sessions demonstrating value to their business
- Attending exhibitions and roadshows where appropriate and having the confidence to speak to prospective customers about the value company systems can provide
- Provide consultancy on new features and how they can contribute in helping them provide better care
Skills/attributes required by successful candidate for the role of Service Desk Analyst:
- At least 3 years in a technical support role within a SaaS environment - Essential
- Attention to detail – Essential
- Good communication skills and administrative follow up - Required
- Ability to multi-task - Required
- Interest in IT and new technologies - Essential
- Problem solving and analytical skills - Essential
- Experience of the care sector – Desirable
- High level of technical knowhow within a SaaS environment
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 08:30am - 5:00pm
Salary: £25,000 p.a.
Benefits: Perkbox, Stakeholder pension
If you have the skills to fulfil the role of Service Desk Analyst, please APPLY TODAY!